CoQ10 Daily with Lutein by Purity Products - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
$ 4395$ 43.95
Purity Products® Proudly Introduces CoQ10 Daily with Lutein
Our newest CoQ10 Daily with Lutein, Q LUTEIN, provides a full 100 mg of highly absorbable, superior quality Kaneka Q10 Coenzyme Q10 for energy and cardiovascular support along with 10 mg of research grade FloraGLO® Lutein for skin, eye and visual support. Note: Purity Products provides the clinically recommended 10 mg dose of Lutein, unlike other formulas that showcase as little as ¼ milligram of lutein. Few nutrients for the heart have been as well researched as Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that is produced by the body and tends to diminish as we age. CoQ10 plays a critical part in energy production at the cellular level and supports overall cardiovascular health and strong immunity as well.*
Heart Health, Energy, Eye And Skin Support Formula
Because of the extensive research substantiating the dynamic health benefits of CoQ10, it has earned elite status as an evidence-based nutraceutical. In the body, one of CoQ10’s key functions is to convert components from our nutritional intake into ATP – energy the body can use. Paired with our CoQ10, the 10 mg of standardized lutein found in CoQ10 Daily with Lutein provide support for healthy skin and eyes.* With Purity’s CoQ10 Daily with Lutein, which features a highly absorbable CoQ10 blended with Rice Bran Oil, you can be assured that you will be assimilating optimal levels of CoQ10 from your supplement. While many people take CoQ10 in a dry powder capsule, research done on the CoQ10 in liquid capsules found that liquid typically delivers greater absorption than ordinary dry powder capsules.
What Is Lutein?
Lutein (pronounced LOO-teen) is a carotenoid, meaning a colorant or pigment, found in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, plus various fruits and corn. Egg yolks are also a source of lutein. Lutein provides nutritional support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.* Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity.*
Why Is Lutein Important To Our Diet?
Simply put, lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Lutein also filters the high-energy, blue wavelength of light from the visible-light spectrum. Blue light, in both indoor and outdoor lighting and sunlight, is believed to induce oxidative stress and possible free-radical damage in human organs exposed to light, such as the eyes and skin.
How Much Lutein Do We Need?
Research suggests a minimum of 6-10 mg per day of lutein from dark green leafy vegetables and other sources is necessary to realize lutein’s health benefits. Even if you eat a balanced diet, you’d need a large bowl of fresh spinach to get about 6 mg of lutein. Most Americans don’t consume enough foods rich in lutein. That is why Purity has created CoQ10 Daily with Lutein, to provide you with a full 10 mg of lutein in every dose.
The Benefits of CoQ10 Daily with Lutein
Heart And Cardiovascular Support*
• The heart is the hardest working muscle in the body. Because of its high energy requirements, the heart needs CoQ10 at all times.*
• Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated CoQ10’s significant ability to promote heart function with oral administration.*
• CoQ10 Daily with Lutein provides CoQ10 to help meet potential losses caused by statin therapy.*
Energy Production Support*
• CoQ10 works at the cellular level to produce energy for metabolism in the form of ATP.*
• Without an adequate supply of CoQ10, cells can become energy-deficient, slowing down a number of critical cellular processes.*
Immune Function Support*
• Immune cells need large amounts of energy to carry out their defensive functions. CoQ10 is required for this energy to be available.*
• Lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Support For Healthy Skin And Eyes*
• Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.*
• Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity.* • Lutein may protect the eyes against the effects of light exposure.*